Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Progress? What progress?

I've jumped on the scales a couple of times this week at unusual times and there's no great movement either way. I've resisted for the past couple of days though because I had a "bit of a bug" a couple of days ago meaning I moved around with a great deal of caution. Because of that I popped a couple of Immodium (loperamide) so now food's going in one end...and staying there. Maybe I'll do all the weighing and measuring tomorrow.

Slight problem on Friday because I'm off to France for a week. On my own. As I'll be stuck in front of this keyboard for most of the time working, there is a huge temptation to hit the local supermarket and stock up on some of the local produce. As I'm in Normandy, this means dairy products. The butter is the best on earth and on fresh warm bread it's...well let's not dwell on it. I'll do a before and after, eh?

1 Comments:

Blogger crazyjojo said...

That is cool that you are remembering your goals.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home