Saturday, January 07, 2006

Weigh-in

I'm not getting religious about this so these weigh-ins will only be periodical.

Did the business this morning and it's mixed blessings: the weight hasn't changed so at least I haven't put anything on. The measurements are roughly the same as well although there's probably a half inch off around the trouser waist. But I'm not going to get bothered by it. I've lost weight in the first week and I'm taking a bit more exercise. I just wish I could actually get to bed at a serious time instead of 3 am because the longer I'm up, the more I'm going to snack.

Haven't worked out what I'll be eating later on but I think it'll probably have leaves in it and make me unpopular at close quarters. I'm surprised though, even that effect isn't as bad as I thought it would be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home