Thursday, January 05, 2006

And he's off...!

It's been a couple of days since I last checked in so it's time for an update.

I've kept the snacking down to a real minimum, just the odd breadstick or dry multigrain Ryvita instead of packets of crisps and Bombay mix. I've had smaller breakfasts, again just crispbread with a various savoury toppings (which I've decided I won't necessarily cut out either) and I've so far eaten two rather nice salads for my evening meal. I haven't exercised a great deal more but I did take the dog for a long walk on Tuesday evening and I'll do it again tonight. As for the habit changing, not a lot yet but it's difficult at the moment trying to work out exactly what I can alter. Taking the dog for a walk is a diversion I ought to do more of as I've been horribly lax in that area; as much for the dog's sake as mine. Give me a few more days on that one!

But...but...I weighed myself a little while ago and the rather amazing thing is, I've lost 3 lb already!! Eeee! I'll go to the foot of our stairs and it's a miracle and all that mullarky. That's one and a half bags of sugar in a little over two days. Quite astounding and I'm pretty chuffed about it. I haven't done any measurements today, I'll do those in a couple of days. What's more, I don't really feel hungry anymore and that's a real bonus. It takes a smaller amount of food to kill off any hunger pangs than it used to so I'm well pleased about that. So, it's working, I'm happy and everything's hunky dory. I'll post details of last night's salad in a while as I thought it was simple but rather nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home