Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Climbed back on again...

I just thought I'd let you know that I'm back on the salads and all snacks are healthy ones. I'm feeling better for it too. I'm not hugely active as I work from home, so I can forego breakfast unless I'm doing something strenuous in the morning. I don't feel quite so bloated and that will eventually help with the acid reflux I suffer from (I've got a hiatus hernia - possibly a side effect of smoking for 25 years. Glad I gave up). I really do need to do this!

What's more, my system seems to have got used to the extra fibre. (Cover your eyes, disgusting fact alert) Did you know that if you "wipe" more than five times you've got a potential problem? (Heard that one on the radio the other day). Let's just say I'm doing much better on that front than I used to be so even if I'm not losing much weight yet I'm doing well elsewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home